VERTEX is designed to take advantage of un-utilized space in underground parking garages, where no dedicated area for bicycle storage can be found.
Each Vertex can carry two bicycles at the head of your car stall. In the standard location (approximately 6ft. above floor), Vertexis designed to place the bikes above the car’s hood, thus not reducing the available stall length. An additional or alternate location would be below, and require no lifting of the bicycle. The mounting holes are placed at 16″ to facilitate mounting on wood-framed walls, should you wish to do so. The bicycles are supported by their frames. Vertex uses the same proven installation method and hardware, this time with EIGHT non-removeable anchors for each rack. Only a hammer-drill and hammer are required for installation. All our models come complete with instructions and the necessary hardware for concrete.
- correct use is intuitive, as the rack is sized to suit a bicycle wheel
- the bicycle is always supported by at least two point contact
- the frame and either wheel of the bicycle may be locked with a U-style lock
- thick polyester powder-coating is gentle on the frame of bicycle
- multiple sizes to facilitate planning
- tough, one-piece, all-welded steel construction with excellent durability
- compact layouts, easy and secure surface installation (on concrete is recommended, special details for other substrates)
- carefully considered, attractive details for safety, appearance and vandal-resistance
Installation is remarkably quick and easy, with only hammer-drill and hammer, and all models come complete with layout instructions and all hardware.