PI not only serves as the building block of the Pi series but, as an individual rack, also provides specific unique features. As with its sister Vertex, Pi can take advantage of un-utilized space in underground parking garages, where no dedicated area for bicycle storage can be found. In car stalls having no wall, Pi provides secure horizontal parking for one or two bicycles, which may be side by side or one from each direction.
Installation is remarkably quick and easy, with SIX non-removable anchors for each rack, giving exceptional security. Only a hammer-drill and hammer are required for installation. All our models come complete with instructions and the necessary hardware for concrete.
- correct use is intuitive, as the rack is sized to suit a bicycle wheel
- the bicycle is always supported by at least two point contact
- the frame and either wheel of the bicycle may be locked with a U-style lock
- thick polyester powder-coating is gentle on the frame of bicycle
- multiple sizes to facilitate planning
- tough, one-piece, all-welded steel construction with excellent durability
- compact layouts, easy and secure surface installation (on concrete is recommended, special details for other substrates)
- carefully considered, attractive details for safety, appearance and vandal-resistance
Installation is remarkably quick and easy, with only hammer-drill and hammer, and all models come complete with layout instructions and all hardware.